How do I evict someone from my property?
If rent is behind, you must issue a 5-day notice of eviction. If rent is not behind you must issue a 30-day notice of eviction. After the designated time has elapsed, you must file a Forcible Entry and Detainer at the Small Claims Office of the Court Clerk at 200 South Peters Ave, Norman, OK 73069. If you have further questions please contact the Metropolitan Fair Housing Office at 405-232-3247.

Show All Answers

1. How do I know if a property is scheduled for a Sheriff's Sale?
2. What do I need to do to get fingerprinted?
3. How do I apply for a handgun license (formerly known as a concealed carry license)?
4. What is the District Attorney's telephone number?
5. How do I get a vehicle released from impound?
6. What phone number is the Record Department
7. How do I file a Victims Protective Order?
8. How do I evict someone from my property?
9. Who do I contact to find out my rights as a renter?
10. What phone number is the Civil Department